Deposit Waiting list application for 2019 and 2020 planned litters
Due to an overwhelming amount of requests We will have a Retainer (deposit) waiting list. Allowing for families to better plan for their new addition. Please understand that all breedings are not guaranteed. After your application is approved and retainer fee is accepted. We will honor your retainer fee at the soonest time possible. We hope this short application continues to ensure thesuccess of our puppy placements. All of our puppies will be cute. However, when you are talking about a possible 15 year commitment, cute is definitely not the only thing that matters. Puppies have very unique and individual personalities from a very early age. By letting us know more about what you are looking for We can help you pick out a puppy that will not only be cute but will be a great fit in your life. They will be your best friend, pet and family member for years to come. There are no right or wrong answers. Just try to answer as accurately as possible so that We can have the best information available to propose available puppies to you. Of course these puppies are very dear to our hearts. We do withhold the right to, at any time refuse placement of a puppy to any home or situation If we feel may be unsuitable. Thank you for your interest, We look forward to getting to know you better!
Your full name: Phone Number: Address: Email:
1. Will this be your first puppy?
2. Have you ever owned a Dalmatian before?
3. Do you have children? If so, what are the ages?
4. Is you’re place of residence gated or fenced ?
5. What is your personal or household activity level? High - Medium - Low
6. Are you interested in competing in AKC events? If so, which events?
7. Which gender do you prefer? Male or female .
8. Are you interested in full AKC registration or breeding rights? If yes, what is your current experience with breeding? Please list 3 personal breeding references 1. 2. 3. 9. Do you have a vet reference? If so, what is the name and phone number?
10. Are you planning to crate training ?
11.Do you own other Pets ?
12. Are you planning to pick up your puppy in person or are you interested in delivery? (Delivery fee is 50 cents per mile. Anything over 8 hours has an additional $150.00 travel fee added) .shipping is 400$(airplane).
13. Do you have a color preference? Please answer with (Black/Liver/Doesn't matter/long haired.)
14. Do you live in a apartment,condo,or deal with home owners assoc,.? if so have you already checked in with them ? Paid a deposit with them or asked if a Dalmatian is a breed that is allowed?.
*** Please note all our AKC limited registration (no breeding rights) puppies will go with a spay neuter Agreements ....***.
Please only return this application entirely complete. It may be returned via email or feel free to copy and past into the comment box above . After we review your application we will follow up with a phone call or email. At that time you will be approved and retainer fee information will be handled. After approval and you're retainer fee has been accepted via Venmo Please keep in mind retainer fees are NON REFUNDABLE, retainer fees are for holding your place in line and well you're puppy of choice ,
A copy of this application will need to be emailed . If you have any questions feel free to call us at any time at (210)307-4887 we are able to receive texts. Retainer fees will only be Refunded if an issue should arise on our end. Such as, your puppy had a problem at their vet check or an unforeseen circumstance should arise only on our end. Otherwise retainer deposits will only be transferable to two more latter litters if you are still undesisive of a puppy from us you then forfeit youre retainer fee of $100.00 anything after $100.00 we will not count as a retainer fee(unless special circumstance like we held a puppy for a longer period of time after it was ready to be picked up), and issue promptly you're refund. Thank you for your interest, We look forward to getting to know you better! Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatian’s& Associates .