Health Guarantee & Puppy Agreement sales Contract .
Dalmatian Health Warranty and Purchase Agreement
This contract is between owner and operator of Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatian’s
____________________________ (Hereafter “Buyer”) And is entered on this date: ______________ Pertaining to: Puppy Name: _____________________________________________________ Born on: _____________ Gender: ______________ Sire Name: __________________ Dam: Name:__________________ Micro chip: ______________ Color: ___________________
Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatians guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had it’s first round of immunizations, has been dewormed, and spayed/neutered or spayed/neutered contract at the time the buyer takes possession.(unless other agreements have been made).Otherwise our puppies are required to be spayed or neutered females by 9 months of age males 18 months of age . The buyer has three business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the three business days, the health warranty is void.
2. Rock’N’Spark River City dalmatians provides this warranty for one year after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. Dalmatian Plantation has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
3. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Giardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within one year of purchase, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the buyer.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 12 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatians agrees to provide a pedigree and number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy.
7. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
8. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. The buyer agrees to pay Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatians a total sum of $____. This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
2. The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
3. The buyer agrees that their Dalmatian will be housed indoors. If outdoor facilities are required for you're new family pet dog proper photos need to be submitted so we can be reassured of our pups living quarters to be deemed safe and comfortable.
4. River City Dalmatians highly recommends feeding their Dalmatian only a premium quality food. Dalmatians are prone to urinary stones , So we have found between better breeding practices and a preventative diet we have had much success in a healthy Dalmatian , Also float your dogs food in water the more water intake the better .
5. The buyer agrees to keep their Dalmatian at a healthy weight.
6. The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Dalmatian, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication including flea and tick prevention.
7. The seller highly recommends providing basic obedience training with their Dalmatian puppy within the first year of owning their dog.
8. The buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their Dalmatian is over one year of age.
9. The buyer agrees to contact River City Dalmatians immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their Dalmatian for any reason. The buyer and Dalmatian Plantation will determine how the dog will be rehomed.
10. The buyer agrees to never place the Dalmatian in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
Permanent ownership of this dog is contingent upon your compliance with this Addendum. Proof of the spay/neuter must be received by the (PURCHASER'S NAME) within fourteen (14) days after the surgery. In the event that the dog’s health does not allow this agreement to be honored, Rock’N’Spark River City Dalmatiansmust be provided with a statement from your veterinarian that this dog is not yet in physical or emotional condition for surgery. Based upon the veterinarian’s evaluation of this dog the (purchaser) will contact the veterinarian and establish the earliest date that the procedure can be performed. (PURCHASER) will notify the BREEDER of this amendment in writing, at which time all other conditions of this agreement will apply and be enforced. This is the responsibility of the PURCHASER, not the veterinarian, to ensure that River City Dalmatian’shas received verification that the surgery has been performed. Failure to comply with this agreement by the date below, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, will be considered a breach of the Contract, and PURCHASER will transport this dog back to River City Dalmatians and will not be entitled to a refund. By my signature below, I agree to have this dog spayed/neutered by no later than__________________________, and I understand that this spay/neuter agreement is an agreement that this dog will not produce a litter of puppies either as purposely bred or by accidental breeding. I also agree that should puppy not be altered that I will return said puppy back to River City Dalmatians with no refund.Unless otherwise noted. Purchaser's Signature:___________________________________ Date:____________________ Purchaser's Name: (please print):___________________________________ Signature:______________________________________ Address:___________________________________________ City:___________________ State:____ Zip:____________ Telephone number (home):(______)______________ (work):(______)_______________ Driver’s License Number: _____________________ Issuing State:______ Breeder's Signature______________________________
SPAYING OR NEUTERING YOUR DOG IS HEALTHIER FOR THEM Neutering a male eliminates the possibility of testicular tumors and efficeintly reduces the chance of prostate problems. Neutering decreases the chance of perianal tumors and hernias, that are in older, unnuetered males. Neutered males are less likely to escape a yard and find a female in heat. This reduces the chance of them being hit by cars, getting into fights or lost. Females spayed before their first estrous cycle reduces her chance of mammary tumors, ovarian cancer and uterine infection A spayed female eliminates the neighborhood stray males from coming over or through your fence to breed with her. Giving birth to a litter can be dangerous to your pet. What if they give birth when your not home and a puppy gets stuck and she can't get it out. You will have dead dogs on your hands. Spaying and neutering before sexual maturity has a temperament benefit. Males neutered early in life tend to be less aggressive. Neutered males are less likely to mark in the house. A spayed female does not have hormonal mood swings and will make a far superior pet. A female with a litter can become very aggressive. Spaying makes your female a better companion. There can be many serious risks involved with breeding. The mother can develop complications and require expensive medical treatment. The mother can die because of complications and leave you to do her job. Believe me after 3 days you will be wishing you never did this. Buying formula, finding proper bottles, knowing how much to feed, killing the puppies if you over or under feed. Getting them to eliminate. That is a fun one! There are so many animals out there already and the shelters are full of unwanted pets. Do you want one of the puppies you bred to be euthanized because the people who bought it changed their mind? I should hope not. Get a pet enjoy your pet and have them spayed or neutered it will lengthen their lives in the long run.